I'm tagging myself here because I feel like it. That's the beauty of blogs.
Here are five things you don't know about me, and I'm trying really hard to make these things that I am certain I haven't told anybody!
1. Lately I've started really enjoying the sound of a small group of people clapping. There's something reassuring and sweet about it. I also think it might have something to do with watching a lot of Wheel of Fortune on my maternity leave.
2. I do the Hocus Focus puzzle (the one where you find the six differences between two almost identical comic panels) in the Sunday comics section. And since Nick may already know that fact, I'll add something he doesn't know: sometimes I can't find the six differences without peeking at the answers.
3. I floss my teeth not once but twice. Unless I don't floss at all, which is about 10% of the time.
4. Mentally, I feel like I am back at my pre-pregnancy size. It's only when I absent-mindedly try to put on certain pre-pregnancy clothes, and they don't fit, that I realize I still have a lot of weight to lose.
5. I've been seeing phantom gray hairs when I look in the mirror. I hope this is sleep-deprivation-induced and not premonitory.
5.1 I often look up words before I use them in writing, even if I'm 99% sure I know what they mean. Like "premonitory."
And because nobody tagged me, I'll just leave it at that. That's the beauty of blogs.